Friday, April 01, 2005

a small bit on friends.

Ok. I'm depressed. I have no clue how I'm going to afford school next year. And I just looked over at the time and the first thought I had was, "shit, have I really been sitting here in bed for the past two hours?" Then, I wondered how much longer I could go before I had to get up and out of bed. Apparently not much longer because Lara called and is dragging my ass to some bar in the lower east side.

Today, I hate my life, but love my friends. If Lara hadn't called, I really think I'd still be sitting here thinking about having to pee and listening to my stomach grumble. I also had lunch with Unha - now known as Julia to those who didn't know her in junior high. It was strangely comforting to sit with her and make fun of how "tragic" my life is. And then there's hunie - the hippest korean guy I know. I've marked our friendship as "under construction", but his sympathetic ear was much appreciated - that and his own financial woes. We woed together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home