Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The worst bridesmaid ever.

8 am, Sat Morning (ok 8:30 - I was a half hour late): I show up at the salon with muffins in one hand and four coffees in the other - all smiles. Unfortunately, my dress was still at home. Smiles quickly disappeared. I was told that if this was a reality tv show, I would have been kicked off the island ten episodes ago. It felt as if everyone in the wedding party was one step ahead of me. For all those who may consider me as a bridesmaid in the future...let this be a warning to you! I'm just a "pretty face" and not much more - and most of the time, not even a pretty face...

As a side note, I think I'd like to live in my blog. I've been hit on and complimented more times here than in reality. But hey - I'll take compliments in any format!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hunie said...

what's wrong, "cat got your tongue?"

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll compliment you: YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT DRESS!! ;) Maybe I'm going to have to visit New York and introduce myself over coffee.

My name is Sam. I found your blog from flickr.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous June said...

Beck,
you have proven yourself not to be the worst bridesmaid ever. after all you did get that huge stain out from the back of my dress. any bride would be lucky to have you as a right hand woman. although we did have a rough start, it turned out to be a great night. i couldn't have done it w/out you. you're the best.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home