Thursday, May 26, 2005

Airplane Views

Right now, I’m a thousand miles above you all, flying across acres and acres of farmland. It seems like such a different world down there. All the plots of land neatly planned out. When I was growing up, I used to fantasize about owning my own farm and filling it with lots of orphaned children. We would all run around and be happy and play with our horses, cows, pigs, chickens. And the best part of it all was that in my dreams, it only smelled of roses and the chores were magically done by strong, hunky farmers who always gave hunky smiles whenever you walked by. Ok – that last part I just added, but what’s a fantasy without the strong, hunky farmers?

I obviously have little clue about farm living. Ok…three more hours to kill before I reach LA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beck, one day you're gonna have to explain to me how the heck you posted something from up in a plane.

gha who else

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home