Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I hope you like your grilled cheese burnt.

I've been feeling a bit down lately. Somewhere in between boredom and blah. Maybe it's because I've been running on high energy for the past couple of weeks - focussed and driven, pumping out papers and exams like a crazed monkey. And now that it's come to an end (I only have one exam left tomorrow), I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I should look foward to this summer - with very little responsibilities and plenty of sun (and too much humidity - living in San Francisco has definately spoiled me), but I feel a little anxious - concerned about how productive I'll be. I know. It's weird. It's caught me off gaurd too. Then again...maybe this fogginess in my mood is because I just can't seem to make a damn grilled cheese sandwich.
take 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home