Sunday, May 08, 2005

My mum's funny...

The best thing I inherited from my mother was the ability to never lose touch with my inner child - although hers seems to be younger than mine. This picture was taken last summer when my mother insisted that my sister and I take her to Disney Land. This was right before her first 3-D experience where she fervently dodged cartoon bugs flying towards her face, and screamed whenever a snake seemed "so real - almost biting me!" I remember the second we stepped out of the theater, she looked at us and said, "oh my, America is Amazing. They can do so much!" What's hesterical is when I took her to Mt. Rushmore, I believe her first words were, "That's it?"

I will forever be devoted to my mom, a woman who raised three kids on her own and in many ways, continues to do so even today. Every letter she sends me, she always closes with "God blessing you 1000000 times 1000000!" And I guess he really did.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone needs a spellchecker

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey b.y...
omg...it has been has been a long time...what are you doing? i am done with my seminary and heading off to cali in couple of weeks...then to yale for another master's degree...on a role...
and we'll see what happens...
have fun and keep in touch...
pk

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ##NAME##, I was out searching the net today for information on ##LINK## and found this site. Even if ##TITLE## was not what I was searching for, the site got my attention. I can see why I founf this site, when I was looking for related information. Keep up the good work and thanks.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home