Wednesday, June 22, 2005

a girl's night in

I'm curled up on a friend's couch. Happily plumped up from dinner. I have a glass of Pinot Grigio sitting beside me and I'm listening to Lara putz around the apartment looking for the movie we rented. Fried Green Tomato's. I love that movie and she hasn't seen it yet. Though I have this sneaking suspicion that half way through, we'll go through a common routine of "oh yeah. I have seen this!"

She just got done showing me all the new shoes and dresses she bought. And as I sat here listening to her tell me the various reasons why she bought this dress over that shirt to match with those shoes because she didn't have that belt...I smiled. I love being a girl. What fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

You think it's fun being a girl because you get to sit there and watch crap like "Fried Green Tomatoes" while your friend yammers on about WHY SHE BUYS CLOTHES? I will never understand women . . .

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home