Wednesday, July 06, 2005

For my #1 Fan who asked for it...

A picture of my avocado skin and an update to a previous posting:
Avocado Skin
The first day of my trip, I thought the rash was a reaction to bad sunscreen. When my avocado skin came back a second time, I freaked. I had become allergic to the sun! In a matter of seconds, I was hesterical - ran into the room and tried to wash the hives down the shower drain. When that didn't work, I went on-line and looked up every scary story I could find about sun allergies. They're real and out there. And I may be one of those rare people who has it. Though I can't be sure just yet. I guess I should make an appointment with a real doctor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was joking! I was joking! Not sure we needed to see that!

11:57 PM  
Blogger alleycat said...

he he he...be careful what you ask for!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home