Wednesday, August 24, 2005

wednesday

My mother called me this morning to set me up with a man my aunt knows in Korea. IN KOREA. She called me twice today to see if he's contacted me. I haven't returned her calls. Meanwhile as I was apartment searching tonight, the one guy who I may have considered living with hit on me. I figured that set the stage for an uncomfortable living situation. It's too bad because the location was perfect. Although I do wonder if I really want to live with a boy. Sometimes I feel like boys can be a bit smelly. Anyway, between these two exciting events, I attended a picnic to welcome the new first year students. They seemed cool enough and I even interviewed one of the girls. There was one cute guy who all the girls in my class already called dips on.

ok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous gracie said...

hahaha... your mom cracks me up!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dips? what the hell is dips? an upside down "b"

P-

4:22 PM  
Blogger PhotoMom said...

When I was 23 my mom tried to marry me off to an 18 year old boy from Korea. Thanks, but no thanks Mah.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home