Saturday, September 03, 2005

head banger

Last night, Hammee saw her thirty year old self in the mirror. Now a wife and a mother and also trying to create a new life in Korea, she wrote that for the first time, she looked different from the face she remembered. Her words were different - older. tired, and reflective. No one ever expected this transition to be easy for her but we always hoped nevertheless.

I, on the hand, must be losing my mind - as evidenced by my slightly swollen left eye and minor, but very noticable cut on the eyelid. Again, I banged my head into an open cabinet door. And that was even more excruciating than the head banging experience I had earlier this week. I need to wear a freaking helmet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous dbae said...

How low are these cabinets? =)

9:51 AM  
Anonymous gracie said...

BECK!?? are you okay? hahahaha... you need to save your brain cells in order to graduate! love you!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home