Monday, September 05, 2005

labor day bbq

So Hunie and I had our little labor day bbq - made complete with an assortment of friends, food, drinks and a hookah with rose flavored tobacco. And oh - I finally met Mr 1A, the man whose apt never fails to wreak of pot no matter what time of day I walk by his door. Before he even told me, I knew by the look in his eyes and the way he introduced himself to me, "hey, want some weed?" But alas, I was too busy with the "bottle" and now I have a massive headache. No more writing for me, but here's a few snipets of the day:

smoking the hookah. (I know - random).


Melissa and Courtney (Hunie and I worked on different pieces of BBQ planning. Courtney pretty much pulled it all together. I always feel guilty when a guest ends up doing more work than she should. She rocked my world today.)


Gracie and Hunie frying my burgers. Yes, Frying! Oh the shame.


I hate the stupid "grill" he bought.


But I think we all had fun anyway...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics unicef

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home