Wednesday, October 12, 2005

hibernations

The nice thing about being absent from this blog is that people actually get in touch with me to see how I'm doing. I even got an email from someone I knew from way back when. I think he might have said he was my brother...Paul was it?

Anyway, I have not slept more than a few hours these past couple of nights. Stats exam. While everyone else was busy living life, I was learning how to conduct power analyses, confidence intervals, and ANOVA's by hand. My favorite type of problems began by stating: To conduct such and such test, most researchers will use a statistical software such as...or you can go through each painful step by an even more painful step. The thing is that by 5:30 am, I really thought I had my information together. And yesterday, I even rocked out to MC Hammer's Can't Touch This while driving back home from school. I secretly thought he was singing about me too. But apparently you can touch "this" - smash - no crush "this". Whatever "this" is, I've certainly lost it. God, I hope it wasn't important.

Usually, after an exam I am filled with relief but tonight, I have a report to finish up and - well need to run a few stats on a study I'm working on. go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Buggz said...

Good Luck, lil one!
You sound like you could use some downtime :)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home