Thursday, October 27, 2005

The List

Throughout my day, it hit me: The Bad Man stole my black linen, strapless sundress. That was cute. Shit, the Bad Man also stole my other sundress with the bold flower prints. That sucks. And twice in the middle of the night, I woke up with a start - that little fucker took my favorite pair of linen pants with the wrap around belt that I bought at Anthropolgie four months ago and the dress that everyone keeps telling me I looked like a librarian in and I would respond, "yeah - but a cute librarian?" And the white Benetton dress pants that were so great because you could just throw them in the washer! And the skirt I bought in Korea and the cocktail dress I got in Paris...the list goes on and on.

So far, I've calculated the costs of just seven items which comes to near five hundred dollars...and that's not to mention all the t-shirts and shorts and tank tops and bathing suits.

And all I can say is - he may have stolen my clothes, but he didn't steal my smile. he he he.

But if I see some little fuck trying to pawn off the cut offs my sister just bought me from BCBG, there is going to be a beccup beatdown. I'm kicking Bad Man's ass.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i see him with that really cute dress you bought in paris over here, i'll kick his ass, too. so sad about you losing the dress! what if it's a Bad Woman Who Stole Your Clothes...? well, even better. it's easier to kick a girl's ass...=) i guess we all know what you need for bday and chrsitmas....=)

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm curious... you mentioned the two other times you left things in view. But this time the stuff was in the trunk... was the car just obviously riding low? how do you think the Bad Man knew you had stuff to steal? I bet he thought he was going to find a TV or a Microwave or something and then it was your clothes...

It really sucks though - really. That kind of shit pisses me of bad. I'd tell you to take it stride, but I'm having trouble getting past it myself.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous BnB said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for under pants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home