Wednesday, October 26, 2005

morning suprises

8 am. I go outside to my car. I'm about to take Jenn and Raul to the airport and notice my doors are unlocked. And as I'm thinking to myself - how I could have left my doors unlocked since I am so obsessive about checking them, I notice the big rock sitting in a pile of glass on the backseat. Again. This is the third time. The first time, I was in New York and my friend had left his bag in the back seat. I didn't think to check before leaving the car. All my books and classnotes were stolen from the trunk. It was right before finals. I was 21. The second time was in the Mission in San Francisco, I was 24. I had left a wire to my CD player showing. It was a fifty dollar disc man. That's the only thing they took. Each time I feel as if I get smarter about what I leave out. This time - there was nothing. And then it hit me, I had just packed a giant suitcase of virtually ALL my summer clothes and left it in my trunk two days ago. I intended to give it to my mom when she came up next weekend. ALL my summer clothes are gone. Clothes I bought in Korea years ago to great pants I bought this past summer.

All I have left is this fucking rock. Oh and my mother bitching to me about how God is punishing me, yet again. And now I keep asking God - my clothes??? Did you have to take my clothes? Why not an arm or a leg? If you know anything about me - even remotely, this incident has cost me hundreds of dollars. I feel a little post traumatic stress coming on.

Fuck. I'm so pissed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous gracie said...

hey... i think your car has bad karma. maybe you should get a new car!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger raul said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Jenn said to tell you that she too had all her clothes stolen from the car once.

I think the moral of the story is that Yuns shouldn't keep their clothes in the trunk.

Out of curiosity did you go into the trunk at all that night when you parked? How would someone have known you had stuff in there?

2:28 AM  
Blogger alleycat said...

no - I have no clue why they broke into my car!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home