Wednesday, January 04, 2006

comments that make me question my hetero-sexuality

I eavesdrop. If you are sitting next to me on the subway or chatting on your cell phone in passing on the streets of Manhatten, chances are I will be listening. Pay no attention to my averted eyes or the headphones I'm wearing. I simply can't help it. I'm nosy. These are a few comments I've overheard pass through a few guys' lips. Statements which I say again - make me question how it is that I keep from being a lesbian.

"dude, so I started hooking up with this girl at the party last night (it was new years eve). she was kind of big though - you know. big. but then brian told me to just take what I can get so I did."

"YEAH! so I was like acting like a bitch, but not an asshole type. Just a bitch."

"she was all legs but no face. good thing I'm a leg man."

What planet are these guys from? But a bit of saving grace for that 'species' - for the time being that is. I had a lovely conversation with the boy I met on new years day night. And he sent me a very sweet email this morning...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he already read your blog, so it's kind of like you're telling him to ask you out?

Oh, and don't forget the people near you in a restaurant. That's a key eavesdropping situation.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home